Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:39:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Please help! Post eq section layout of the INFINITY PREAMP-

Started by ALEX, July 31, 2011, 04:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALEX

Hi  I´m Alex

I´m building a hi gain preamp and I´d like to have the "POST EQ" section used in this PREAMP :

http://www.ssguitar.com/index.php?topic=920.0

I have the schematics, but I´m new in these topics... I want to have that sound for my preamp and I don´t know how to translate those schematics into a layout...

please help me !

I saw the design of the pcb of the whole preamp but I would like to have just the layout or the design of the pcb´s of only the post eq section.  In the video and pics it seems to be 2 pcb.

Please help

OR... CAN ANYBODY HELP ME marking what part of the pcb and layout could be used just for that section?

alex

Alex

joecool85

I noticed you had posted this same message in 3 places.  Please just post it once and someone is sure to help you, we have a lot of great people here.   :tu:
Life is what you make it.
Still rockin' the Dean Markley K-20X
thatraymond.com

phatt

Alex,

Yes indeed some things can be just added but this digital world some tend to think that reality is just more
**cut and paste** but just shoehorning this with that is fraught with problems and any results may not be as expected.

My advice ,, you need to bread board it FIRST that way any issues can be very quickly altered.
Modification AFter production is painfully slow and fraught with even more disasters.

And all that often leeds to creation of more land fill. catch my drift.  8|
Phil.