Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:49:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Fender Frontman 25 DSP FM25DSP schematic

Started by joecool85, July 12, 2017, 01:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joecool85

Fender doesn't have this file on their site anymore, and I just had to track it down (thanks archive.org).  So I figured I'd share it here.
Life is what you make it.
Still rockin' the Dean Markley K-20X
thatraymond.com

Enzo

A company like Fender does not put up an encyclopedic collection of schematics, they put up ones generally looked for, ie popular.   But a call to them will usually get any old drawing you need.  Or an email.

DrGonz78

I recently had to call Fender for a schematic a few weeks ago and it was very quick & easy. However, he did mention something about how he only sends it if the person sounds like they know what they are doing. Seems like I did good job fooling him!!  :duh
"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new." -Albert Einstein

Enzo

DrGonz78

Funny thing is I had to call Fishman for a schematic recently too and it was just the fastest phone call ever. I love companies that support their products at the consumer level so the owner has options for independent repair. Makes ownership a privilege rather than an inevitable headache that comes with trying to repair something without the roadmap.
"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new." -Albert Einstein