Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:41:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Output impedance of tl072 input buffer

Started by mladenu, April 22, 2015, 12:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mladenu

Firstly .. You guys are my inspiration to end this thing exactly as it should be and I'm immensely grateful you for all of that!  :tu:  8|

Very appreciate your willingness and commitment to help me. In this I recognize myself .. Always felt good when someone transfer part of my knowledge and when that someone is happy because of that ...

To move on to answers!  :)

Phatt, I am on Mac OS X platform, and name of softwer I use is DIY Layout Creator, which is free, simple, and intuitive.. For my very small experience, is more than serviceable.  :cheesy:

Info link:
https://code.google.com/p/diy-layout-creator/

I have studied your suggestions in the attached picture, and here I upload revised PCB layout ... I hope that it is now a little bit better .. :)

Guys, will adopt all your suggestions and techniques in making PCB..

If there are objections or opportunities to improve the design, just shoot!  :cheesy: ;)

Regard, Mladen!

Roly

Quote from: mladenuVery appreciate your willingness and commitment to help me.

And well worth the price...   :lmao:

...um... title block/board ID - project/your name/date?
If you say theory and practice don't agree you haven't applied enough theory.

mladenu

Currency profitable from banana republic!  :lmao:
I forgot to insert proper lug size for pots, like in alpha datasheet for 16mm diameter pots, and now is more safe, IMHO...

One more question Phill, pot related... On your schematic lugs on middle and bass pot are without connection, but on pcb is linked.. Is this regular?