Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:36:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

marshall valvestate 150 avtx for sale cheap

Started by durpindurper, July 29, 2009, 07:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

durpindurper

Selling my marshall on ebay, fantastic amp in excellent condition. Going for just over £100 with less than a day left!! It's worth nearer £300, so you could get yourself a complete bargain. I didn't really emphasise the fact on ebay that it was hardly used-a few times in my bedroom, which I never cranked it more than 2 on the master volume dial, and also 3 gigs, which were very small and it was cranked to 5,6 for two or three songs- and that's it! It's nearly as good as new inside, worth waaay more than a £100!I paid just under £470 for it! It has loads of dials to mess around with, extremley versatile, but it will take all off 5-10 minutes to get to grips with, extremley simple to use. Even using a squier, you can get warm jazz tones, crunching blues, pucnchy funk, twangy country and when the gains cranked you gan get a pure wicked metal tone. I could even nail SRV and Hendrix tones. But when a fender or a Gibson plays through it, the tone is perfect in my opinion. I gurantee if tone is what you're looking for, you will not be disappointed. Anyway sorry to ramble on, if you're interested please check it out http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=250470654947 Hate to sell it, but in desperate need of cash for moving! Thanks and good luck!