Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 07:48:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Gretsch Expander G

Started by BassHog, September 05, 2008, 04:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BassHog

Hi,

I'm in desperate need of the schematic for a Gretsch Expander G head.
Anyone know where I might find it.
I have the power supply section as it's glued into the chassis but I need the pre-amp.

Thanks for your help

Scott

teemuk

musicparts.com sells a schematic that "May Not Be Complete" for 15$ and that is likely your best chance what comes to Internet. Also, one member of this forum fixes Baldwin amps and perhaps he might be able to help (as Expander G is from a period when Gretsch was owned by Baldwin). However, If I were you, I would get accustomed to thought that if you want the schematic (and truly need it for whatever purpose) then you need to trace it out from the amp sitting right in front of you.

BassHog

I saw that schematic on musicparts but i figured it was probably the power amplifier schematic that I already have. I can trace out the schematic but this amp is super complex and didn't want to waste all that time if someone had it available.

I'm trying to troubleshoot the "ContraFuzz" section of the amp. The amp works perfect except for that section.

Thanks for the help

Scott

Boprikov

Have you searched Gretsch Controfuzz schematic?