Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:14:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

SR8520 Schematic Search

Started by n9voc, January 31, 2008, 07:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n9voc

Hello All!

I'm looking for a schematic for a Sunn SR8520P powered mixer.  Does anyone out there have one?  I do have a pdf of the owner's manual, but still need a schematic.  The SR-8520PD is available through Fender for only $5.00, but I have a pdf of the owner's manual for that one as well, and it seems to be a different animal.  (I am quite willing to share that pdf too!)

For reference, I am attaching pictures of the front and rear of one of these boxes.

Thanks for any help!

paelgin

Howdy.  How different is the Sunn from the Fender?  Fender bought Sunn, and I thought they might have just re-packaged the mixer, but may have used the same parts.

Here is the front and back of a broken Fender SR8520P powered mixer on Ebay currently (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190218660848&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=009).  It looks very similar to your Sunn. 

Regarding the Ebay broken Fender, I thought about trying to buy and fix it, but I need a schematic to be sure (available from Fender in hardcopy, but takes how long?). Oh, and the seller wants $45 to ship it.