Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:56:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Chipamp kit LM1875 PDF?

Started by Bottlewater, May 04, 2021, 01:09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bottlewater

Hey everyone. I was a member here way back when this forum began and was lucky enough to receive a couple of chipamp.com kits from Brian and this site. The LM3886 and the stereo LM1875.

I assembled the LM3886 kit but never got around to testing it because I couldn't afford the transformer and never assembled the LM1875 kit. Found them the other day and would love to finish them up. The LM3886 I reversed engineered it but would still like to check. The LM1875 I have no reference for.

If anybody has the PDF of the instructions that isn't a dead link I would much appreciate it.

Cheers

joecool85

Quote from: Bottlewater on May 04, 2021, 01:09:55 AM
Hey everyone. I was a member here way back when this forum began and was lucky enough to receive a couple of chipamp.com kits from Brian and this site. The LM3886 and the stereo LM1875.

I assembled the LM3886 kit but never got around to testing it because I couldn't afford the transformer and never assembled the LM1875 kit. Found them the other day and would love to finish them up. The LM3886 I reversed engineered it but would still like to check. The LM1875 I have no reference for.

If anybody has the PDF of the instructions that isn't a dead link I would much appreciate it.

Cheers

Here you go: https://www.ssguitar.com/index.php?topic=5031.0
Life is what you make it.
Still rockin' the Dean Markley K-20X
thatraymond.com