Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:22:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

My tube and solid state set up .What is yours ?.

Started by Diary Of An Axeman, June 24, 2023, 04:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diary Of An Axeman

My pedalboard comprises of Seymoure Duncan SFX-1 Pickup Booster for pickup enhancement,  Decible Eleven Loop Expander with a buffer engaged with a Behringer AM100 Acoustic Modeler,  EHX Ravish pedal, Boss GE-7 Eq, MXR 10 Band Eq, powered by a Decible Eleven Hot Stone Deluxe,  Digitech RP-12, a BBE Stomp Sonic Pedal, Digitech RP-1  with an Arion Hot Watt 2 in the effects loop, another Seymour Duncan SFX-1 Pickup Booster for a 9 dB boost to drive my signal and a Mosky Pure Buffer .

You cannot view this attachment.

Then it goes into my racks(#1) with  two BBE 462 Sonic Maximizers ( both pre /post Eq's) two Hush / Rocktron 2CX Noise Reduction units, two DOD 31band Eq's, Behringer 1124P Feedback Destroyer for handling frequencies that graphic Eqs don't handle and an ETA PD-8 Power Conditioner.

Rack #2 , two Crate Power Blocks both running at 150 watts each at 8ohms with with two VHT Valvulator 1's ( w/a 12ax7 tube each) feeding the balanced output from the Left/ right channel of a Digitech 2112 SGS that has two 12ax7 tubes .
Both CPB's have a Hush / Rocktron Super C and a BBE 482 Sonic Maximizer in the effects loop.

Rack #3 ; Monster 2500 Power Conditioner and BBE 362 Sonic Maximizer in the Digitech's 2112 SGS's effects loop

Diary Of An Axeman

You can add a Quilter or Seymoure Duncan Power Stage in place of my Crate Power Blocks,  just add tubes, so you'll still have tubes and enjoy solid state efficiency.

I forgot to add my Monster 1100 Power Bar that powers my whole set up .

joecool85

This is quite the setup - curious what you have for speakers/cabs?  Also, do you gig or is this just for fun?
Life is what you make it.
Still rockin' the Dean Markley K-20X
thatraymond.com

Diary Of An Axeman

Quote from: joecool85 on June 25, 2023, 02:19:41 PMThis is quite the setup - curious what you have for speakers/cabs?  Also, do you gig or is this just for fun?

Early 1980's Laney 4x12 cabinet with two Celession Greenbacks and two Fane speakers and a Peavey 2x12 cabinet with two Sheffield 1230 speakers .
I rehearsal and gig with this set up