Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:22:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Laney CD300 Mixer schematic

Started by tubeswell, September 03, 2016, 04:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tubeswell

I cajoled this out of the local Laney agent (schematic not available on their website anymore)

J M Fahey

Thanks, very useful.   :dbtu:
Found the simple PT2399 based echo/delay very interesting, will try it on its own, might make a general purpose add-on Echo module.  8|

incurably_optimistic

there's a mistake on the schematic in the 2399 section - obviously the regulator to pin1 of the 2399 should be a 78l05, not 78l15.

The delay circuit is actually pulled straight from the datasheet - one might change  the delay pot to 50k and tinker a bit with the filtering capacitors to achieve longer, but still useable delay times  8|
other than than PT2399 is one of my favourite chips - so many cool possibilities in one small dip package - you can get useable delay, chorus/vibrato, even reverb if you combine more than one of them, some weird pitch bending and much more  (I designed a 2399 circuit with an envelope-controlled delay time for some weird tape-like effects :duh )

J M Fahey

incurably_optimistic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4yOpRBAAfI just note that I'm not really a guitar player and I didn't have any good recording equipment at hand, so the quality is not very good  :(

J M Fahey

incurably_optimistic

thanks!  <3)
I'm still tweaking this on a breadboard, but I'll make sure to post the schematic when I'm done with it in case anyone is interested.

Whoops, looks like I've derailed a thread about a Laney mixer  :loco sorry