Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:34:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

New guy here..anyone built a preamp/IOS/marshallL12

Started by jktedrick, February 17, 2012, 09:04:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jktedrick

O.k., I have an iPhone with about 20 apps that require an iRig.  However, Im DIYer with everything.  On that note, trial and error is exhausting.  My thoughts on this are that if I used an old tuner with an in and output with this setup it will work.  Im unsure about the imp., and if the ios mic in cant be in parallel circuit.  Would this be ok?  Also I want it to be able with inputs from iphone/amp 1/8, 1/4 both mono and stereo.  I know the IOS is unable to use parallel circuit...so if it was setup like the following pics, would it work and be safe for all componets

joecool85

Quote from: jktedrick on February 17, 2012, 09:04:19 AM
O.k., I have an iPhone with about 20 apps that require an iRig.  However, Im DIYer with everything.  On that note, trial and error is exhausting.  My thoughts on this are that if I used an old tuner with an in and output with this setup it will work.  Im unsure about the imp., and if the ios mic in cant be in parallel circuit.  Would this be ok?  Also I want it to be able with inputs from iphone/amp 1/8, 1/4 both mono and stereo.  I know the IOS is unable to use parallel circuit...so if it was setup like the following pics, would it work and be safe for all componets

No pics were included.  Also, do you have any manuals/documentation for the whole iRig thing?
Life is what you make it.
Still rockin' the Dean Markley K-20X
thatraymond.com