Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 07:05:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Schematic diagrams

Started by Bubba T, January 23, 2022, 12:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba T

Hello again fellow members , I'm back wanting to know where to find the wiring schematic for my Series A 4 String Bass Guitar serial# EB194BLA . Thank you all .

joecool85

Quote from: Bubba T on January 23, 2022, 12:19:49 PM
Hello again fellow members , I'm back wanting to know where to find the wiring schematic for my Series A 4 String Bass Guitar serial# EB194BLA . Thank you all .

I doubt you'll find a wiring diagram for this, but if you send us a couple pictures (one of the front of the bass and one of the inside (behind pickguard or wherever the electronics are) we can help.  Instrument wiring is pretty straight forward.   :dbtu:
Life is what you make it.
Still rockin' the Dean Markley K-20X
thatraymond.com

Bubba T

Hello again Joe Cool 85 , Thanks for jumping in to help out the new guy , very cool of you Joe . So , after checking out wiring schematics for Bass guitars on the net I Know that I got this . But now of course , I have another question . What is meant by a S style Bass harness .

joecool85

Quote from: Bubba T on January 25, 2022, 09:33:13 AM
Hello again Joe Cool 85 , Thanks for jumping in to help out the new guy , very cool of you Joe . So , after checking out wiring schematics for Bass guitars on the net I Know that I got this . But now of course , I have another question . What is meant by a S style Bass harness .

This will reference your pickups.  Not sure what "s style" is, but probably a single coil model.  Typically you have "p bass", "jazz bass", and humbuckers.
Life is what you make it.
Still rockin' the Dean Markley K-20X
thatraymond.com

Tassieviking

I like to learn new things, and I am very curious what a "Series A 4 String Bass Guitar" is.
Like, what brand etc. (Please forgive my ignorance if it is a stupid question)
Thanks.
Michael
There are no stupid questions.
There are only stupid mistakes.

Bubba T

Hello Tassievking , I really can't tell you a lot about my Series A bass guitar other than what I have been able to find out myself . A friend of mine who is an accomplished Bass Man Himself , told me that he know of this make of guitar as one that was made to target the new bass student . I looked on the internet and found some pictures of a few different Series Guitars . I'm now in the process of upgrading my bass with some cosmetics and a new active  wiring harness and output jack .