Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 02:04:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Noisy Cricket Work Log

Started by sugrhigh, January 20, 2008, 12:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sugrhigh

I will be building my Noisy Cricket amp here soon. The parts are scheduled to come in tomorrow (No one ships on Sundays  :-\)

Check out my blog here for the work log and audio clips when I finish it.
I am also building a Les Paul so you can check that out as well.

Also, if you want to support my next build, feel free to click the ads on the right hand of the page  ;D

sugrhigh

sorry for the double post, but thanks to all the people that went to my site, im now up to $1.03 from adsense! heh... but hopefully more people will go for the work log once it starts

sugrhigh

posted a Mouser compatible bill of materials... hope to get a lot of work done tomorrow since there's no class!!

joecool85

This is cool doing a blog for that.  I went to it and clicked on a few ads.  You can do the same to help me here at SSGuitar :-)  Where do you go to school, and for what?  I am finishing a degree in New Media at UMaine right now.
Life is what you make it.
Still rockin' the Dean Markley K-20X
thatraymond.com

sugrhigh

Quote from: joecool85 on January 21, 2008, 07:02:31 AM
This is cool doing a blog for that.  I went to it and clicked on a few ads.  You can do the same to help me here at SSGuitar :-)  Where do you go to school, and for what?  I am finishing a degree in New Media at UMaine right now.
Thanks a lot man.

Well, I just finished my last semester of high school (graduating early) and will be going to Rice University (Houston, TX) in about 2 weeks! I can't wait!

Going for a major in Biomedical Engineering if anyone wants to know. I just gotta learn some more electronics theory haha waited too long for that! I've always been more of a metal, wood, plastic guiy that got addicted to circuits!

Anyway, thanks to everyone who goes to the site and/or clicks the ads because all the ad revenue will go straight to the preamp circuit I have designed for the amp and THEN when I sell the amp as a whole, the profit will go to charity and cover the cost of the next amp...

sugrhigh

Well, the breadboard was successful.
Check the site, it's updated!