Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:05:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Baldwin D1 Amplifier

Started by puddle, November 22, 2014, 08:29:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthOfDallas

Robert, I'm not sure how much to sell it for until I get the bill back from the shop. I should see it first part of next week and then I'll make a decision whether it stays or not. The pictures of the amp are in this post above. Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robert1776

I'm in New Jersey. I have 2 of the 2-12 versions of the amp (Baldwin C1). I am going to sell them because I have a herniated disc in my back and they are too heavy.

Robert1776

Let me know if you want to sell it when you get it back. Also, I do have a couple of C-1s if a trade is possible. Either way is fine.
Thanks,
Robert

NorthOfDallas

Robert, it turns out that the tech lost the work order And wasn't able to reach me. It's been done for more than a few weeks :). Anyhow, I got it back yesterday and I completely understand why you would want to have one of these amps around. It has probably the best tremolo I've ever heard in my life.  I am tracking guitars for an album for the next couple of weeks or so. I will get back to you afterward whether it stays or goes. I'm likely to sell it because I am a bass player primarily. I'll let you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robert1776

Sounds good. Keep me posted.
Thanks.