Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 06:43:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Power supply suggestions

Started by mattbianconi, May 20, 2021, 03:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBobbyElectric4

Worrrd, I think I figured it out.

Much Appreciations!

joecool85

Quote from: TheBobbyElectric4 on July 24, 2021, 07:53:02 PM
Worrrd, I think I figured it out.

Much Appreciations!

Glad to hear it!
Life is what you make it.
Still rockin' the Dean Markley K-20X
thatraymond.com

TheBobbyElectric4

All right, I am going to make a suggestion for all of us out here on this page together, I think that watt 9 V would be the easiest because it's the same as the battery, or 12 V because it's the better headroom? Can we make a popular distinction pole between if you had a plug and all you had to do to use your honey amp was plug it in, instead of hunting on your knees and spider dead flies matters what do you do when you have no batteries because 9 V batteries were the 1970s & 1980's......?

And, I am saying this, in the most sincere, yet meaningful way I can. My health has become at risk. I cannot play my honey amp without my health, being at risk, at this point in my recovery from whatever blood infection is ailing me right now I don't know what it's called...M

Please accept my apologies for so many stupid words.
I am going to take us step-by-step, one thing by the next following thing, and I am going to put a one all forever and ever plug option into the honey amp alien sphere... (Of course, I will talk to Joe about that kind of thing separately, privately.)

I just am going crazy. I cannot stand another moment of breathing oxygen without knowing the answer of out of all those holes I just NEED to know two of them to plug the plug into. Why can no one tell me that answer I'm going off my rocker boys please help.

joecool85

Bobby, 9v or 12v will work almost identically - the 12v giving just a tiny bit more clean volume.  It doesn't matter if it is 12v coming from a battery or from a wall adapter (as long as the adapter provides at least 250ma or so).
Life is what you make it.
Still rockin' the Dean Markley K-20X
thatraymond.com

g1

Are you asking where the power supply connections go to on the circuit board?

Tassieviking

Not sure what is wanted either, possibly something like these:You cannot view this attachment.
There are no stupid questions.
There are only stupid mistakes.