Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:50:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

LM3886 chipamp MUR860 diodes MUR860GOS-ND vs. MUR860 8A 8 Amp 600V

Started by Zappacat, November 30, 2009, 09:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zappacat

The chipamp build list I got from bryan calls for MUR860GOS-ND.  Digikey is out of stock on these until 12-23-09.  Mouser is out of stock as well.  Can I substitute these MUR860 8A 8 Amp 600V Power Rectifier Diodes that I found on ebay without sacrificing performance/quality of the final product?  Any advice greatly appreciated.
I put my pants on just like the rest of you - one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I make gold records.

awdman

That is the great environmentalist banning all lead products so manufacturers have to go and make new stock with different alloys that are lead free. the MUR860G is lead free and The MUR860 had lead. That is the only difference.  Newark.com http://www.newark.com/jsp/search/browse.jsp?N=500003+1003903&Ntk=gensearch_001&Ntt=mur860&Ntx= has these available 03P9878 MULTICOMP

Zappacat

Thank you very much.  I keep seeing this thing called chip points on the forum while browsing through posts.  If I could award you one I would.  I just don't know how.  Can someone please tell me how to award chip points on here?  I owe a huge debt of gratitude to so many people on here.  Can someone please tell me what's up with this?
I put my pants on just like the rest of you - one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I make gold records.

phatt

Quote from: Zappacat on December 01, 2009, 03:27:47 AM
Thank you very much.  I keep seeing this thing called chip points on the forum while browsing through posts.  If I could award you one I would.  I just don't know how.  Can someone please tell me how to award chip points on here?  I owe a huge debt of gratitude to so many people on here.  Can someone please tell me what's up with this?

See where it says; (informative/ useless),,, Clicking the on the word will up that members chips.

I don't know if *Useless* subtracts any points though. LOL.
Phil.