Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:00:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

SSGuitar.com Contest

Started by joecool85, August 19, 2009, 06:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joecool85

Quote from: iTzALLgoOD on September 10, 2009, 02:59:55 PM
Congratulations Armstrom! 

My internet has been out for a little while so I missed out on this one.
There should be one of these contests every few months with a different theme, not necessarily with prizes, but just for fun for some of us to learn a new "trick" or to work with components we wouldn't normally.

I'm not sure how often they will happen, but I do have more prizes to give away soon.  Keep checking back, we're sure to have another contest soon.
Life is what you make it.
Still rockin' the Dean Markley K-20X
thatraymond.com

sergscar

Quote from: teemuk on September 09, 2009, 08:24:09 PM
Congratulations on my behalf too. I think there were very nice looking and sounding amps in the competition. I'd like to give Mensur's Hemarra amp, Minion's FET-TUBE-MOSFET-HYBRID amp, and Sergscar's Scarface amp a honourable mention too. Great job!

Hi Teemuk !
Thanks a lot for your comments on the "Scarface".

I do agree on 100% with the judgement of this contest, and hope more users do participate in the future ones.

It's always good to see others' beauties, since appreciating a good work can incentivate to "light-up" new ideas on all of us.

Cheers !
Guitars: Hondo II Les Paul '79, Crafter FW-770 EQ (steel) '96, Edwards ESP Strato '02, Acoustic Yacopi (nylon) '09, Fender Strat MIM S/S/H '05
Amps: "Scarface" Ruby, Dean DGX-12, Laney TF-200
USB Interfaces: M-Audio JamLab, M-Audio FastTrack Pro
Mic: HSR 3.2 Multipatern Condenser