Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:58:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Baldwin Professional

Started by teemuk, October 18, 2007, 11:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gusfinley

Quote from: guitarampsky on February 15, 2008, 12:11:37 AM
Hi,
I'm new here, but, have scans of the original Baldwin schematics and a lot of NOS Baldlwin Amp parts. My day job is in tech support for USA built Baldwin organ products. I've restored a few of these amps in the last 10 or so years. If someone wants to try building a similar amp, I have NOS power and Interstage transformers. Also, PNP Germanium TO-3 output transistors, all from old Baldwin stock.
If anyone needs it, I can email the larger scans.
Later,
Mr. Lynn

Guitarampsky,

I've got a buddy looking for a Baldwin 48C service manual. I would greatly appreciate your help. Check your PMs.

Thanks!

Geeky

MR. Lynn: You wouldn't by chance have an extra supersound colored button would you? I've had my amp "Willie" for about 15 years and it has been missing the purple button since I got it. Any color would do though. BTW, I slapped a EHX Magnum 44 series wired and this amp sounds better than it ever did. Thanks, g
Quote from: guitarampsky on February 15, 2008, 12:11:37 AM
Hi,
I'm new here, but, have scans of the original Baldwin schematics and a lot of NOS Baldlwin Amp parts. My day job is in tech support for USA built Baldwin organ products. I've restored a few of these amps in the last 10 or so years. If someone wants to try building a similar amp, I have NOS power and Interstage transformers. Also, PNP Germanium TO-3 output transistors, all from old Baldwin stock.
If anyone needs it, I can email the larger scans.
Later,
Mr. Lynn

johnhoef

Guitarampsky, are you still around here? If not, any one know where I can get a schematic for this Baldwin professional guitar amp?
Thanks.