Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 07:06:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Ibanez TSA30 Schematic and PCB Layout

Started by Gustaf, May 06, 2016, 03:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tassieviking

I always wonder why someone who struggles with English don't put up where they are from, or what language they speak or understand. There is such a diverse group of people  on the forum there might be someone who could explain it in whatever language they prefer.
I can speak some Swedish, Norwegian and fluent in English, I personally don't care if someone replies in another language. I don't think there is a rule everything has to be in English, but an English translation as well would be nice if it solves the problem. Just my opinion, music is universal.
There are no stupid questions.
There are only stupid mistakes.

BenGunn

Quote from: Tassieviking on June 08, 2022, 11:17:00 PMI always wonder why someone who struggles with English don't put up where they are from, or what language they speak or understand. There is such a diverse group of people  on the forum there might be someone who could explain it in whatever language they prefer.
I can speak some Swedish, Norwegian and fluent in English, I personally don't care if someone replies in another language. I don't think there is a rule everything has to be in English, but an English translation as well would be nice if it solves the problem. Just my opinion, music is universal.
Thank you for your opinion that music is universal! I'm from Russia and I speak Russian! I am 60 years old. And I'm waiting for help and an answer to my question. With respect to the world community!

theaterguy

Hi all, I finally made myself open this thing and did those easy mods that everyone should do. Resistors R4 and R5 changed to 100K. Tames a lot off noise.