Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:48:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Italian newcomer alert!

Started by mickmad, March 31, 2013, 05:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickmad

Hello there everybody! I'm Mick (actually it's Michele, read Mee-kay-le), I'm 22, I live in Rome and I'm attending computer engineering, hopefully I will graduate in the next months! I play guitar since I was 10, I played lots of different kinds of music, although staying always in the rock neighbourhood, and eventually I ended up being a death thrash progressive metal player full-time, even though I still find myself soloing some blues in the spare time ;) The full-time means that when I'm not studying or keeping alive my social connections, I play that kind of music :) I also have a Newgrounds page where I keep my musical stuff, which I get to update once in a while... Actually I uploaded a new track last week :D

Right now I'm studying for my finals, I got two tests in April, and I'm working on my final project, which is an USB audio interface tailored to guitarists. I got an open topic in the preamp section about it as I'm currently facing some interfacing problems between the guitar and the ADC.

Well, hope I will give some good contribution to the forum :) btw here's the link to my audio page and to the last track I uploaded:

http://the-mickmad.newgrounds.com/ - my newgrounds page
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/527373 - my last track

So, well, that's me. :D

Roly

It seems that every guitar amp forum now comes with their own resident mad Italian.  Over at AGGH we've got @Kagliostro just out of Venice (lucky bugger).  You may be mad, but we still expect thoughtful good value from you crazy spaghetti-munchers.   :lmao:

Had a listen to your atomic shred - not to my taste (I'm in my 60's, from the 60's), but interesting; keep it up, and thanks for posting.   :tu:

{excuse me, I just have to chase the kangaroos off my garden...}   ;)
If you say theory and practice don't agree you haven't applied enough theory.

joecool85

Life is what you make it.
Still rockin' the Dean Markley K-20X
thatraymond.com