Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:31:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Anyone in here use a booster?

Started by joecool85, May 17, 2006, 07:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crystallas

Does anyone know who runs Geofx? Or can they PM me contact info. Id like to trade links with them and make sure its okay that we do link to them. Theres some very good info on those sites S&B, thanks for the post! 5 Chip Points your way!!

fuzzcentral

RDV, it's great to see you again!  I haven't been over to Aron's forum in a while.  I check in occasionally, but rarely post anything.  I haven't updated Fuzz Central in a while since circumstances...jobs and such...have been keeping me occupied for a long while.  I hope Fat Boy Effects is still going strong  :)

syndromet, I like way your pedal looks!  I like the name also.  The reason that I don't need a booster pedal is because I use an actual Fender Evil Twin.  Nothing beats 100-watts of Twin amp!

Crystallas, Geofex is run by a brilliant chap named R.G. Keen.  He's like the Yoda of the effects pedal world.  I think he's been at this DIY stuff for longer than anyone...including a lot of the actual pedal companies  8)

Phillip - Fuzz Central

joecool85

Quote from: Crystallas on August 19, 2006, 03:05:19 AM
Does anyone know who runs Geofx? Or can they PM me contact info. Id like to trade links with them and make sure its okay that we do link to them. Theres some very good info on those sites S&B, thanks for the post! 5 Chip Points your way!!

He's already part of the site here http://www.ssguitar.com/index.php?action=profile;u=22

I had asked him about linking and he told me maybe later because he was going to re-do his website.  That was 4 or so months ago though, I haven't asked him about it since then.
Life is what you make it.
Still rockin' the Dean Markley K-20X
thatraymond.com

Crystallas

As soon as he said RG, i knew who he meant :)   thats awesome. As long as we arent theifing good schematics.