Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:47:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Reposting my encyclopedalia

Started by syndromet, February 27, 2008, 06:20:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

syndromet

I have had quite a few requests for this lately, so I thought I should repost it her. Quite a usefull tool for beginners and transistor swappers....
It is still a work in progress, and any tips on other stuff to be in here is welcome. I'm working on transelating the mm drill sizes to inches for you weird Americans.
Admins, feel free to add a link to the FAQ if you feel like it.
Encyclopedalia

Tros

Thank you syndromet . Very useful,  especially since I seem to have lost my reference material.  :tu:

syndromet

sergscar

Hi Syndromet.
Many thanks, your PDF is very useful !
Guitars: Hondo II Les Paul '79, Crafter FW-770 EQ (steel) '96, Edwards ESP Strato '02, Acoustic Yacopi (nylon) '09, Fender Strat MIM S/S/H '05
Amps: "Scarface" Ruby, Dean DGX-12, Laney TF-200
USB Interfaces: M-Audio JamLab, M-Audio FastTrack Pro
Mic: HSR 3.2 Multipatern Condenser

joecool85

Very handy, good work as usual syndromet.  You've earned yourself some chip points and I've set this topic sticky.
Life is what you make it.
Still rockin' the Dean Markley K-20X
thatraymond.com

deathfaces

hello, this is my first post, and wow thank you for this, very helpful and handy to have on my bench

Moby

Quote from: syndromet on February 27, 2008, 06:20:06 AM
I have had quite a few requests for this lately, so I thought I should repost it her. Quite a usefull tool for beginners and transistor swappers....
It is still a work in progress, and any tips on other stuff to be in here is welcome. I'm working on transelating the mm drill sizes to inches for you weird Americans.
Admins, feel free to add a link to the FAQ if you feel like it.
Encyclopedalia
Don't sweat the translation.  If I can't convert mm to inches I probably shouldn't have a drill in my hands anyway.  :P

J M Fahey

Not forgetting that mm drills seem to be cheaper than similar-sized inch ones. ;)

Aal3474

Not sure if the site has gone down or what, but I can't get that Encyclopedia mentioned here.  :grr

J M Fahey

Avast anti virus blocked my getting into syndromet.com claiming it's infected by a trojan.
Oh well.

joecool85

Yeah, looks like the domain registration has lapsed and the site is down.  If anyone has this file, please let me know and we'll host it here.
Life is what you make it.
Still rockin' the Dean Markley K-20X
thatraymond.com

ipoo2

lil' bump - anyone have this??

Estomagado

Did anyone try the Wayback Machine?

Sent from my iPoor using Tapatalk - now Free because I'm poor

Estomagado

No hope with the Wayback Machine.
It saved the 404 page, only :(

I asked for the PDF on Syndromet site again. Let see if that work.

If anyone has this doc, It would be immensely appreciated here.

J M Fahey

IF what you need is Imperial (fractional inch) drill size to mm or American #(number)  to mm, no need for that exact PDF, Google is your friend.