Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

April 17, 2024, 10:14:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

need schematic for Danelectro Honeytone

Started by yeto, July 19, 2007, 01:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yeto

Could someone point me to a link for the schematic for a Danelectro Honeytone mini-amp?

Thanks,
Yeto

syndromet

http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/honeytone.html

Don't know if you'll find anything usefull in there, though. If it was my amp, I'd gut it and replace the internals with a noicy cricket or little gem...

teemuk

I was afraid someone would post a link to that site: I'm not too sure about the reliability of the "supply beefing" mod. It's a nice idea but I'm not sure if the components are rated for that.

Syndromet, I've never seen the internals of that amp but I wouldn't be surprised if he finds something similar to those LM386 amps inside that thing already. I would rather improve the speaker or fit an external speaker jack.

Anyway, that amp looks extremely simple and it shouldn't be a too difficult job to figure out the schematic by yourself. Just pull the board out, hold it up against a bright lamp and see what parts interconnect. IC info and pinouts you can find by googling. It will likely prove to be faster than trying to locate the schematic from the internet.