Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:24:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Blackstar HT Dual

Started by teemuk, August 27, 2009, 10:19:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

teemuk

Took a while to sketch this out but here it is for the viewing pleasure of those who have wondered what's inside those HT things.

J M Fahey

Hi Teemu.
Can't imagine the long nights it must have taken you to trace it down in such detail. Thanks. :tu:
JM
PS: it will be quite a few nights for myself trying to grasp it.
I see it but still don' get it. :o
Oh well.

rjohns1

Thanks alot for posting this schematic. I bought the hype of this pedal and bought it, and I wasn't impressed. I got it used, and it sounded dull to me. I followed your schematic, and replaced the two caps in the treble section, they were 222j (2000pf) caps, and put in the value 561 (560pf). Holy cow, it now has more of a plexi vibe to it. I now dig this pedal.

smacky

Quote from: teemuk on August 27, 2009, 10:19:41 AM
Took a while to sketch this out but here it is for the viewing pleasure of those who have wondered what's inside those HT things.

Beautiful schematics teemuk but it looks like the first one (Control Board) is damaged, would you mind reposting this please?

Mynock

Hi,

if you want a good sounding HT-Dual -> replace the tube with a TT 7025 Black Plate V1 - thats it.

Gundolf

J M Fahey

Hi Gundolf.
Unfortunately good sound means different things to different people.
To avoid confusion, please post 2 MP3s recorded with your Blackstar Pedal; one with the original tube and another one with the TT tube, so we know what you mean.

armkon

hey, anyone buy this?
Can someone post ic list Please ?