Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:52:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Randall RG80/RG100 Preamp DIY

Started by nickbob00, October 09, 2009, 04:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel

"Based"????
It seems like a copy without credits.

tra

Quote from: LOBO on October 05, 2011, 03:26:53 PM
"Based"????

I fixed the word "based" to "using." There was no PCB layout for this anywhere so I paid someone to create one. I'm not making any money on this. What's the problem? The overall design(s) was taken directly from Randall...am I in the wrong here?!?

I removed the link.

joecool85

Quote from: tra on October 06, 2011, 10:08:07 AM
"Based"????

I fixed the word "based" to "using." There was no PCB layout for this anywhere so I paid someone to create one. I'm not making any money on this. What's the problem? The overall design(s) was taken directly from Randall...am I in the wrong here?!?

I removed the link.

There is no problem with making a PCB from someone's schematic and posting it here, it just needs to be noted that it was their circuit.  No big deal.
Life is what you make it.
Still rockin' the Dean Markley K-20X
thatraymond.com

Gabriel

Quote from: tra on October 06, 2011, 10:08:07 AM
"Based"????

I removed the link.

Man, I apologize. I had no intention to offend you or anything like that.
I thought you had found the layout on the net, from a guy who was taking the opportunity to make money and stuff ... (there are many bad people out there ...)
I did not know you had spent money on it.
Perhaps for this to be a written communication, I could not fail to be misunderstood, just like you.
I sincerely ask apologize again.

tra

No problem. We'll let Mensur decide if the layout should be made available here. Until then, I'll keep the link off of SSGuitar. It's available on other DIY forums if anyone is interested.

joecool85

Quote from: tra on October 06, 2011, 02:33:11 PM
No problem. We'll let Mensur decide if the layout should be made available here. Until then, I'll keep the link off of SSGuitar. It's available on other DIY forums if anyone is interested.

You might want to send him a PM, I'm not sure he gets on here often and he might not notice this thread.
Life is what you make it.
Still rockin' the Dean Markley K-20X
thatraymond.com

ENGR BUGO aka DimebuGG

I'll post maybe tomorrow my recently finished layout of this RG-100ES amp project files. Actually, a mix of RG-100ES preamp(green and red channels), Belton BTDR reverb, TDA7293 power amp, and power supply.

tra

Quote from: ENGR BUGO on October 11, 2011, 04:15:48 PM
I'll post maybe tomorrow my recently finished layout of this RG-100ES amp project files. Actually, a mix of RG-100ES preamp(green and red channels), Belton BTDR reverb, TDA7293 power amp, and power supply.

I await this anxiously!