Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:41:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Diago LS01 - 5w 9v amp?

Started by joecool85, June 19, 2012, 11:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joecool85

Juan also makes Fahey Amplifiers, not just the speakers.  I keep telling him he needs to get them to the USA.  Lots of people here would appreciate a 50-100w solid state all analog no baloney rock amp.
Life is what you make it.
Still rockin' the Dean Markley K-20X
thatraymond.com

maloushe

Ah! Absolutely. I agree.

I think that there would be a good market for a take on the concept of the Crate Powerblock, but done properly.  All anlogue signal path, switch mode power supply, light and great sounding.

If Juan can design the electronics, we'll do the rest....And publish the schematics.

:tu:

James.

joecool85

Quote from: maloushe on July 06, 2012, 01:05:23 PM
Ah! Absolutely. I agree.

I think that there would be a good market for a take on the concept of the Crate Powerblock, but done properly.  All anlogue signal path, switch mode power supply, light and great sounding.

If Juan can design the electronics, we'll do the rest....And publish the schematics.

:tu:

James.

Sounds like a neat concept, although his current amps are more traditional combos and head units.  I will say that they sound great, he's shared clips of different bands using his gear before.
thatraymond.com

joecool85

Quote from: maloushe on July 06, 2012, 01:05:23 PM

Do you guys share the schematics for your current products?  I'd love to see the one for the LS01.
thatraymond.com

maloushe

Joe,

Sorry for the delay.  The combination of a cold last week and a ton of emails has put me back a few days.

We don't publish the schematics of our current products; but I'd be quite prepared to share it with you privately, if you agree not to share it publicly.

Send me an email and I'll send it across.

James.

joecool85

Quote from: maloushe on July 17, 2012, 11:34:50 AM
Joe,

Sorry for the delay.  The combination of a cold last week and a ton of emails has put me back a few days.

We don't publish the schematics of our current products; but I'd be quite prepared to share it with you privately, if you agree not to share it publicly.

Send me an email and I'll send it across.

James.

No problem, I don't share schematics that aren't open to the public.  Same thing I've done with Dean Markley schematics (the new ones, not the old 80's ones that are available to everyone).

**edit**
Oh yeah, email sent.
thatraymond.com