Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:48:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Forum Navigation:

Started by dan92y, January 21, 2011, 03:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan92y

I cant find a way to reply to a specific answer/question on my posted topic.  Do I click 'quote' and then answer the question/add more information?  I know according to the rules that there are no stupid questions, so I am hoping someone can give me a little site navigation instructions.  Thanks.

joecool85

Quote from: dan92y on January 21, 2011, 03:18:09 PM
I cant find a way to reply to a specific answer/question on my posted topic.  Do I click 'quote' and then answer the question/add more information?  I know according to the rules that there are no stupid questions, so I am hoping someone can give me a little site navigation instructions.  Thanks.

You got it, no stupid questions.  You also have the navigation down just fine.  Go into the thread, click "Quote" on the message you want to reply to and then type underneath the quote.
Life is what you make it.
Still rockin' the Dean Markley K-20X
thatraymond.com

DJPhil

Also, if it helps, you can edit a quote and chop it up into sections if it makes for easier reading. Just copy and paste the bracketed chunks as needed. The bits in brackets are called BBCode, and can be used to work all sorts of wizardry. It's deliberately kept very simple and accessible, so it's a breeze to use.

Hope that helps. :)