Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:46:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

jackson preamp

Started by kainbrake2, January 09, 2008, 12:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kainbrake2

hy im new here and i need some help ive been working on some home maid preamp s but i want to build some different vintage amps and incorporate them together in a multi channel preamp. what im realy looking for is a schematic for a jackson jx3 shredder if anyone can help me. i also need them for a marshall 9004 preamp.

i also need help with something crazy. i have built a rack mount effects module that contains 2 tech21 gt2 boards a marshall govnor,and a boss chorus. what ive ended up with is a guitar in and a guitar out with different distortions in between. what i would like to do is be able to switch from guitar out to line out. but on the line out side i would like to have the typical volume,low mid and high controls. to go strait to a power amp.i guess what i actually need is a simple one channel preamp.or if know one can help me with that maybe someone can help me figure out how to take guitar level  (odb )strait to line level. anything would be helpful.

kainbrake2

hello im new but im pretty good with electronics. well i posted a topic about help with a jackson preamp but i put it in the newcomers place.
please check it out i dont know how to move it without redoing the whole thing. its also under the subject jackson preamps.

joecool85

I've fixed the topics for you, but I don't have much help for you other than that.  Good luck.
Life is what you make it.
Still rockin' the Dean Markley K-20X
thatraymond.com

kainbrake2

thank you. if you run across schematics or one for sale please let me know.