Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:18:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Behringer MIC100 - $40 new at MF

Started by joecool85, April 23, 2006, 08:04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joecool85

Life is what you make it.
Still rockin' the Dean Markley K-20X
thatraymond.com

RDV

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Live/Sound/Signal/Processors?sku=182491

This one models all kinds of different preamps for only $10 more! Vocals, acoustic or electric guitars, and more. This one may become mine!

RDV

joecool85

I dunno...I have a feeling the modeling is poor.  Being that its behringer lol.  If you get it, I'd love to hear sound clips.  Even though I am getting my Marshall DRP-1, I might be interested anyway.
thatraymond.com

RDV

Actually my singer's got an old ART Mp-1 which I'm gonna see if he'll let me borrow to check how the whole genre works with a chipamp. I'm pretty sure the Behringer's a clone of that. The tube runs pretty cold(low voltage) so I don't imagine it's too spectacular. We used to use the MP-1 to jump up the gain from the Mackie board to run a sub-amp which worked pretty well. I'll get it from him this weekend as we're going back to the same studio we recorded the other stuff in to knock off a couple of tunes before whatever happens to him legal-system-wise.

RDV

joecool85

Cool.  Let us know how it goes.  The DRP1 should be in soon and I will post up some sound clips as soon as I can.
thatraymond.com

joecool85

Just realized it doesn't have any EQ...you'd have to run an EQ pedal in front of it I guess.
thatraymond.com