Welcome to Solid State Guitar Amp Forum | DIY Guitar Amplifiers. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:58:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Vox Technical Manual Proofreader Needed

Started by R.G., September 30, 2015, 03:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.G.

I'm finally getting some of the Thomas Organ Vox technical stuff into print. I need one proofreader to be ruthless about how confusing my writing really is...   :)

This first booklet is on how to fix your Thomas Vox amp's footpedal or make a new one from scratch.

I vastly prefer someone who has built amps or is at least a part time tech.

In the future this series will flesh out into a series of technical booklets, one per amp, to go with the full-replacement PCBs for the preamp sections of these amps.

Anybody out there that's (1) technically informed (2) interested in Thomas Organ Vox and (3) ruthless in a constructive way?

gbono

Sign me up - I love reading technical documentation (work for a test equipment company) and my wife is an publisher/editor.

R.G.

Ack - I already got a proofreader on that one.

You want to volunteer for the next booklet? There's going to be several on different parts of the Thomas Vox line.

mguzzo

put me on your list if you need someone to review. I have a EE degree and spend my career writing work instruction and procedures for building things like medical devices, airplane actuators, electronics assemblies, among others.
this is not the sig you're looking for